In order to enjoy the hike, it is important to wear suitable clothes. Here are our remarks that could help you to choose the best clothes for the tour.
- choose the clothes according to the weather.
- Sometimes in our hikes, we can find ourselves also in thickets. So, new white costume is not the best choice.
- It may be quite windy in the bogs.
- Wear several layers. During the hike, it is good to have possibility to take off or put on clothes according to the need.
- Prefer synthetic or wool clothes. Avoid cotton! Cotton is not keeping warm when it is wet and dries very slow.
- In the winter, it is the best to wear hiking-boots. Rubber-boots are suitable in warm season.
- Shoes and sneakers are not good choice to wear in the bog.
- Hiking gaiters are provided by us. They will protect the snow getting into your shoe.
- Take extra warm socks with you. They will be needed if your feet gets wet or cold.
If you should have more questions about clothes, call your guide or Kermo ( +372 56668172)